Sunday, October 11, 2009

APAD 89 - Surprise! Pos Malaysia Boleh!




Bavk in June I conducted a bulk with this ebay seller Striker with Berserk and Keith. After almost two months of non appearance, I requested the seller for a refund, which he could not oblige but offered to ship 3 new kits at no costs to me which i accepted. Great responsible seller.

Now, 3 months after the date of order, the parcel MYSTERIOUSLY REAPPEARED! It was delivered to me today. Looking at the tax declaration form, it was only cleared by Customs on 19th September 2009, barely a few days ago. So that begs the question, WHERE THE HELL DID THE PARCEL GO????

Dont think will be able to find out the answer at all. Anyway just glad it came, and I have duly informed the seller that I will pay him for the parcel too (since Keith and Berserk have said they will take the kits).

So guys, 2 lessons here: 1) Use mailing with tracking!! 2) Please don't complain to Pos Malaysia if your parcel is missing a few days. They need 3 months to deliver :P

No comments:

Post a Comment