Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'M BACK!



ok, after months of madness - i mean, real MADNESS - Im officially back! To blogging that is.

Wow, cant believe my last post was way back in October 09. So many things have happened since then.

For one, Mykitzone has taken off! in a way la. The website etc is notup yet, but the business has :) Many thanks to taikor Aaron and Keith for making this dream come true :) So any of your friends looking for authentic Sporting ID Name and Numberings (mostly for EPL) do drop me a mail at sales@mykitzone.com k:) We have even sponsored a footie team, believe it or not! haha



The team we sponsored:-



And bonus has since been paid out! Its been a tough year in terms of collections etc. But i would say it was fairly rewarding. But guess what - i spent it all in 4 days haha...another record :P

On what you asked? er....just ...stuffs...such as camera lenses :P

Ya I have also been addicted to photography since me and my bro got the D90 last year. Well, i am no expert , but i think i am quite passionate. Im still learning, but wow really love it la must say:P Especially when I can take pics like this:-



and this:-



by the way thats my hoemtown, Nenasi. NEar Pekan, Pahang. Just came back from from CNY last week and am missing it already. Will write another entry on that soon, stay tuned!

In the meantime, just wanna say - I'm Back!






No comments:

Post a Comment