Thursday, March 4, 2010

Merdeka! Merdeka!

DSC_1014

Was browsing through my photos, and found this picture taken at last year's Merdeka day at Williams. I may not look it, but Im actually quite a patriotic dude. Whatever flaws the country has, it is still ultimately the country where I was born and where my allegiance and loyalty will lie till the day i die. Not to mention this is one of my favourite jersey too :P Cheap and comfy!

dang, i look good with the flag dont I?

Malaysia, negara tumpahnya darahku!


2 comments:

  1. I took this while we teh in WIlliam that night wat... :D long time loh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi steven - this is petrina here. i used to work in shook lin & bok sometime back, and stumbled upon your blog. interesting entries you've got here and i like the pix you took of qing ming 2010. :D

    keep on flying the flag (in your heart) - never did subscribe to blind displays of patriotism. :P
    Malaysia tanah tumpahnya darahku!

    ReplyDelete