Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Klang Performance

23-10-2010 - for some reason, this is like the most auspicious day of the year. Sooooooo many people tying the knot on this day. I have had at least 6 - 7 calls from different agents - some I have not even met for ages - to perform on this day. In the end I took up Justin's invite (had to say sorry to bro Preston and Kevin Lai too since I "FFK"-ed them to join Justin's - cos Justin's was confirmed and Preston's was not :( at that time) to perform in V Garden in Klang.


Nothing much to say about the performance - a typical enjoyable night out with good frens Justin and Catherine. Sound system here was decent, so we had quite a blast. Apart from the fact that I forgot to bring my lyrics to a function for the very first time, the rest were smooth sailing :P



Justin and Cat were so relaxed they were taking photos virtually everywhere. I especially like this one below:




I even bumped into an old yuk chai classmate - Chuan Wee. Just found out he is now a father to a four-month-old baby girl. Congrats there fren and hope to catch up soon!





Felt bit of a nostalgia after seeing Chuan Wee, so decided to go dig up a photo we took in 2007 with other 6B mates. Maybe my next entry I will write about my lovely classmates. hehe.

Btw here is wishing everyone a happy weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment