Tuesday, November 23, 2010

APAD 1 - all over again!

Yay! I am reviving my APAD series! For those not in the know, it stands for A Picture A Day - that was what I wanted to do initially with my blog, as I am not someone who can write alot or write well, I prefer to let photos or videos do the talking for me. The previous attempt lasting over 100 odd posts ended abruptly when I was just too bogged down with work.

Now, wih my ipad . iphone . macbook with me almost 24hours a day, i think i can manage to at least post one pic a day continously.

Fingers crossed.

So, to celebrate the APAD revival, the first pic here is one of the place I stayed while I was in Melaka last weekend for Ah Hao's wedding (Which shall be a topic for a separate entry!) - its a homesta style lodging called Cyclamen Cottage. You can find more details about the place on their website.

Cheers and have a nice day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment