Wednesday, March 18, 2015

APAD 1/15

Awakened by my friend Leslie, I decided to continue with my APAD (A Picture A Day) blog posts and revive this blog. Although I am very active on FB, I think this will serve as an alternate avenue for me to just post some short random daily thoughts and to just well have fun.

So APAD 1/15 (1 of 2015) is up and hopefully I can keep up this project for as long as I can:)


How many people would do this nowadays. I mean, switch off your phone for an hour? Cmon, people may die! Haha

But this is a good initiative by Wings Musicafe - customers who can stay off their phones for an hour will get a RM7 voucher. This is an incentive to encourage customers to just, well, enjoy the music or enjoy a good chat session with their buddies and leave their phone off for just a wee bit. I heard response has been quite good! Hopefully people would appreciate the company of their friends more this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment