Monday, December 6, 2010

APAD10 - Wish my collection can be as great as his...


Talking bout my CD collections this time :) That bloke standing in front of the humongous 6 feet cabinet is my friend Leslie, music producer and enthusiast. His collections date back form the 90s and covers a wide range, mainly Western and Asian indies and audiophile recordings. He is also a well respected Hi-Fi hobbyist. One thing I admire about him is his passion for music and his preserverance in supporting and purchasing CDs (originals of course!) despite the easily avaiable and cheaper downloads. All to support the industry. Not to mention of course the quality of original CDs are way better than the compressed digital formats.

I have stopped buying pyrated items and illegal downloads since 2004. I have a small collection myself of CDs, cassettes and DVDs of mainly Chinese pop songs. Hope my collection will be as great as Leslie's one day.

Here are some other random pics taken at Leslie's place last Saturday when he invited friends over to his place for a listening party - debuting my old friend Zyan's album. Will definitely blog on that shortly!




No comments:

Post a Comment