Sunday, August 9, 2009

APAD 39 - Arrived at last!








at last my hauls are here! Had a bad experience when for the first time, a parcel from my ebay purchase went missing! This is the last time i use Airsure. Always go for Royal International signed for, my friends!

Anyway the seller was great - understanding and prompt, she sent a replacement parcel (one of the kit had to be changed since the one she sent was the last one) but at least ther eis a conclusion to the matter.

--------------

Also another parcel from my "bundle source" hehe...J-league / Japanese high school team kits which I cant wear at all haha...but i just love them soooo much so i am constantly getting them even though i cant fit into any of them. Also got a "treasure " in the Italy LS kit. Only some minor pulls, hehe great catch i would say...








Gonna post it later on myfjc:) Wohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment