Thursday, August 13, 2009

APAD 44 - Congratulations Yan on her Newborn!




Congratulations to Yan, the superlady (not my) secretary from my firm on her newborn. Trust the little kid will grow to be as sweet as the cupcakes here :)

----------

PS: Happy Birthday to Cookie! Sorry cant meet up with u guys.... was working late and then had to go meet my jersey taikor for some "poison" :P ...haha which reminds me, sharing my "poisons" here..haha .. these are the BARGAIN buys of the month,... these 3 kits here cost only GBP 40 including postage:-

Liverpool LS - yup have been bitten by the LS bug...now trying to get hold of LS liverpool kits whenever possible...few more coming hehe...



England Home with Terry NNs and WC2010 qualifying patch





Engalnd away with Beckham NN and what i suspect to be DIY MDT.





Then this gem from taikor Aaron cost only RM 59! And I must say this kit is one kit (ok it may be outdated now haha since its last year's jersey) but the yellow stripes, made of plastic material, is a rela good touch la. Gives the 3-D effect..cool...hope Adidas has more of these in the future...


No comments:

Post a Comment