Tuesday, September 22, 2009

APAD 71 - Holy Grail!??



Spotted one of the kits I've always dreamt of having in Lowyat today!!!! Couldnt believe it!!!!! And its my size and the right price too!!! This must be fate!!!

I had immediately dropped a note on the sales thread. After not receiving any response I became super kiasu and PM-ed the seller who eventually responded an hour later.

To my dismay he told me it was already SOLD! I was like, no it couldnt be!!!!!! I saw it barely an hour ago, dude.. u sure? He told me ya, sold sold sold...sorry sorry sorry....

Almost cried that time. this is one of the kits i have been looking for since i started watching football. But heck i also subscribe to the theory "if its urs, it will be urs" philosophy, so i didnt make a fuss la. Just felt real dissaponted thats all.

But luck and fate was on my side when I received a PM from the seller telling me that the shirt i wanted was in fact "sold" to - ME! haha seller said he saw a post on his sales thread and had reserved the kit hence thats why he told me earlier he had sold it. In fact, the post he saw was my earlier post and in fact theshirt was reserved FOR ME! haha what a funny twist. So now that means I will be able to lay my hands on one of my holy grail kits soon! real soon!

What kit u ask me?



hehe i'll keep u guys guessing for the moment. Photos will be revealed as soon as i receive the kit.

Cant wait!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. kns...so secretive ah!!! must be liverpool related!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe... good for you Hou Cher... but don't go crazy with those kits of yours... wait a minute, it's already too late for that! :)

    ReplyDelete