Tuesday, December 15, 2015

APAD 67 - Tyros 5 v FA 06



Yamaha Tyros 5 v Roland FA 06. 

The super articulation voices of the Tyros wins hands down compared to the FA 06's supernatural sounds, with the exception of probably the acoustic bass which I found to be very realistic on the FA 06. Oh and probably the synth sounds are better on Roland too (didn't really test those out)

Been a really long while since I get to sit down and well, practice. It was fun learning how to utilise the FA06. And also to finally have some quality time with the Tyros. Don't think will ever use it in a gig (my brother does but not me since I'm not into midi) so the best time to toy around with it is at my brothers home studio where I can syiok sendiri playing with the toys.

Hope to get more time to play with them again when I finally retire from playing cafes and gigs. Fingers crossed lol.

Anyway will share some links later with the sound comparisons and you guys can check it out later too.

No comments:

Post a Comment