Sunday, July 11, 2010

Performane at the peak of KL - 2.7.2010




Performed for the first time at such high altitude - in fact, a full 400m in the sky in fact - at the MegaView floor of KL Tower for Macrokiosk's 10th Anniversary celebration, aptly named "We Are Ten".


Thanks to Cat for engaging me for this show (sorry to Zhi Yuan and thanks to Yi Fen who replaced me at Xuan Music Cafe that same night albeit on such short notice :P) - was so afraid couldnt make it in time as I was told to be there around 6pm - bearing in mind it is a Friday and poor me (a Da Gong Zai) was working as well. But then again KL Tower is just a few minutes away from Menara Ambank Group Raja Chulan where I worked - or so I thought. It looked near, but then the walk from the entrace to the foot of the Tower on foot is one tiring one! Took me a full 20 minutes walking and climbing and sweating all the way. Next time, guys and gals, just wait for the minivans who pickes tourists up every 10-15 minutes :P

The performance was great - with Kevin and Cat, my usual partners. We only performed two sessions - short and sweet. Though Kevin had to do a solo stroller performance which i think he enjoyed :) Cant expect me to stroll with my keyboard though haha.

The view on top was, of cos, breathtaking! Especially at night. Now I regret not bringing my trusted D90 up there that night. The following photos are taken with my Iphone so pardon the quality. Anyway I told myself this wont be my last trip to the Tower - I should get the RDL-ians here for one of our BD makan soon! Hm, next up would be CHL's? haha





Oh did I say we get to have a feast there as well? haha yup, a fest on leftovers!







Some random shots of the night. Enjoy!

Mua :)

My Partners - Guitaris Kevin and vocalist Cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment