Friday, October 23, 2015

APAD 31 - McD nanoblock mania



Almost missed out on the week 2 nanos!

Supposed to have gone straight after my singing session on Wednesday but forgot about it totally! ( I blame WHY and Jason for luring me to indomie instead)

Anyway had to scour everywhere for these pieces especially the McFlurry. Was able to get friends to get the pie for me but not the McFlurry. Luckily Racheal tipped me saying that her friend managed to get one from McD Perronas Sepang(near KLIA). Didn't hesitate and went straight off after closing shop at 10.30pm. And guess what, they still have both pie and mcflurry when I reached at 11.30pm! My prayers were heard! Lol



People may ask: why the trouble and fuss. Well it is pretty simple. It is a collection. If you have decided from the offset to complete the collection then you must stay true to that thought and not give up, no matter what it takes.

Note to self: Next two weeks must set reminder d:). 



No comments:

Post a Comment