Wednesday, July 15, 2009

APAD 15 - One of my Favorite PRECIOUS :) M10







Cool, aint it? One of my favourite kits of all time - Boca Juniors 90th anniversary kit with MARADONA 10 NNs!


This was one of my first Subside purchase way back in 2005 i think. Not cheap either at GBP50+ (when conversion was RM7-ish = GBP1) so yah I thought hard before committing to the purchase.


Anyway thought of doing a full blown review, but was browsing the pictures and thought, hey let the pictures speck for itself hehe.


Maybe will do a proper review later when I have time (god knows when..). All in all, a tight kit with not so stretchable material which is also prone to clicks. Its like those old retro kits where the material used are not really good yet. But heck, its MAradona, so who cares! As long as its a Maradona jersey


Until then, enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment