Wednesday, July 29, 2009

APAD 27 - MY OWN FOOTBALL PITCH :)


My bro got me a lovely surprise today - my own football pitch to play on! Haha no la, its a normal rug / carpet with the design of a football pitch. Cute? And it only cost RM29.90 from Jusco! Appaerntly its the last piece (chucked in the sales rack along with other digusting looking rugs (in my bro's own words) if not he would have gotten me more.


Seriously this thing looks cool! If anyone sees them anywhere else let me know k? I will run to grab it!


1 comment:

  1. Wah, like tat also can blog. Guess you must have liked it alot:)

    Go buy some football player figures wearing some mini jearseys to put onto it. Think will look great on the pitch:) Then you can start a new collection of mini jerseys and figures already^^

    ++CHS++

    ReplyDelete