Sunday, July 5, 2009

好事成雙不成三




4th of July is famous for being the birthday of the so called big brother of world community - USA. But to me, thats not the significance. This year, it represents a special day in my family as well. 好事成雙as they say - it is both my sis's pre wedding dowry presentation ceremony (過大禮)as well as Hou Seng's birthday. Here is wishing them both happy days ahead. (To my bro in law CY, there is n turning back now, haha....no regrets ya hehe..)

Anyway my bro is suddenly into collecting transformers nowadays - apparently he has gotten bored of collecting jurassic park dinos...haha....so we got him a dino-transformer which combines both his (current) interest. They say these things will sell for alot 10 years down the road. I'll keep you guys updated in 10 years time ya to see if the statement is accurate :P

Before I end, just want to share APAD - D4 here - its been a long time since i got one of these 牛肉乾sigh..... 好事成雙不成三。。。。




No comments:

Post a Comment