Wednesday, July 29, 2009

APAD 28 - my 3rd and 4th eyes


These are the last 2 glasses I own - the one on the left being the older one - bought it 3 years ago. The one on the right bought it 18 months ago. As u can see, due to my very-da-big head, the handle on the left always breaks. But I have been soooo poor that I could not afford any new specs. So I have been using the spoilt glasses since February this year :P
The reason I blogged about this is beacuse, back in Fabruary when I broke the new glasses, I thought I lost the handle. It broke off in my car, and I swear I searched it thouroughly back then. Which was what led to me finding my OLD glasses in the glove box haha...so that saved my day back then cos without which I would not be able to drive home then!
Then suddenly this morning, I couldnt find the handle for my (old) glasses. Shit how am I gonna drive again???? So again, I searched the car very da thouroughly. And guess what - I FOUND THE FREAKING HANDLE FOR MY (NEW) GLASSES WHICH I THOUGHT UI HAD LOST FREAKING 6 MONTHS AGO!
haha isnt this fate? :P So now Im back to wearing my new (but still broken) glasses - and the handle for my old glasses has mysteriously gone missing again! But I know deep down, that someday, when I am in dire need of it, it will suddenly re-appear to save my day again! haha
PS: Please do not ask me to get new ones, I seriously am too broke to afford any - maybe by December I would have saved enough....

No comments:

Post a Comment